Thursday, November 29, 2007

JoyNotes - St. Andrew

To send today's card: Saint Andrew

Quote for the Day:

I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.
Clement Stone


Oh woe upon woe... I seem to be catching the virus or whatever that Sr. Colleen has. She has been totally wiped by this bug - so hoping it doesn't get me in the same way. Sr. Rita Louise got it yesterday... its been there in the background with me for awhile.. but it seems to be making advances. Oh rats.

Thank you for everyone who signed up for our community newsletter. It should be going out in the mail next week. One sad note though that I forgot to mention. We are unable to send the newsletter to anyone outside the U.S. because the mailing is too expensive. Sorry, I didn't say that in the beginning.. I forgot! I will put a link to a version that you can download as a pdf next week.

Also thank you for those who signed up for the free teleseminar! Here is the link again if you are still thinking about it. http://101prayer.com/clean/

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia

No comments: