Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Feast of the Presentation of Mary - Thanksgiving Novena Day Eight

To send today's card: Thanksgiving Novena - Day Eight

Quote for the Day:

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
Helen Keller





Today is the beautiful feast of the Presentation of Mary! I pray that Mary will ask a special blessing for you from her Son! Expect something wonderful!

If you would like to read the missing Novena days (they were on Saturday and Sunday when I didn't send out JoyNotes) you can visit all nine days here. Thanksgiving Novena.

This evening we had a wonderful sharing time with a group of four young women (two who are our neighbors) who are in a Christian group together and in following a book on living a Christian life - decided when they got to the Chapter on Prayer to come and see what our life of prayer was about. Was fun. We shared, they shared and God blessed us all.

Only one more day till Thanksgiving!

Day Eight

Prayer for
Eighth Day of Novena

Today Lord,
I thank you
for the gift
of your presence
in the Eucharist.

I don't understand it
I hardly can comprehend it
and yet with faith
I grasp it
and hold it firmly
in my heart.

Oh God of the Universe
Creator of all
how wonderful
how awesome
that you should
become so small.

I thank you for
the witness of Your Love
made present
in great humility.


Such a lesson
for me
to seek
not high ways
and men's ways
but always
the little way
of humility
and love.

Thank you most wonderful God
for the gift
of being small.

Amen.

Blessings of Peace and All Good!
Sr. Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: