Sunday, November 04, 2007

Monday - November 5, 2007

To send today's card: For No Special Reason


Quote for the Day:

There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself.
Andrew Carnegie




Oh sigh. I have wasted about two hours here... all because I didn't know what to write about.. and so I went here and there.. played a game of spider solitaire... read a few blogs... followed a few links.. went and had a bowl of dry cereal.... played another game of spider solitaire...

and here I am...

the grand prize winner of Procrastinator's Annoymous.

Still nothing to write about...but I would like to call it quits and I can't till I write SOMETHING so here I am...

I will just write

SOMETHING

and call it quits.

Blessings of Peace, Joy and all Good,
Sister Patricia

P.S. Maybe I'm written out. I did a book exercise this morning which was to write 12 pages on the benefits of my new book. It was rather fun... and I did get all twelve pages comopleted (hand written not typed) and I learned a few things about the direction of my book and how I needed to focus it... but ... the writing part has all zipped away now... oh and I did post a new thought on my Prayer blog today. So its not like I haven't written anything .... just not able to do it now.

Oh and one more thing... a very exciting thing I am totally, jazzed about. Tomorrow I get to sign up for a 12 week teleclass with John Kremer on how to make your book a New York Times bestseller. I had a consultant call with him on Friday that was very good.. and he didn't think that this new book would actually be the stuff for a New York Times Best seller .. but I could do a lot of things to make it a bigger seller.. so.... I am going to take the sessions and see what I learn.

I have been reading his book, "1001 Ways to Market your Books" and totally love it. I read it word for word when I did the first book on the rosary. He is very good. If you ever decide to write or self-publish a book be sure to get a copy of it. Excellent.

Anyway,

Maybe... my book will be a New York Times Bestseller.. because I am putting the book totally in Mary's hands.. and she does big things. But whether it does or not.. I am going to just have fun with making it and make it the absolute best I can and just see what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister Patricia,

If you are the grand prize winner of Procrastinator's Annonoymus, no doubt I run a close second! Reading your post to my husband this morning, he said, "That sounds just like you! He also said it's funny how once you started writing, something came to you! Reminds me of something Father John Corapi once said when someone asked him, how he got inspired, he said, "Sit down and start writing."

Anonymous said...

Sr. Patricia, is it possible that Sr. Janet from Rome has written her meditations and they are publushed ???? They are so inspirational I would like to be able to purchase them for my 11 sibs and 7 children. We love your daily Joy Notes and especially when you, like we, are unable to prepare your column as you would like. Makes me feel better when I am in the same place in life. God love you and bless your continued inspiration in the media. We love your books, keep them coming.Barb

Anonymous said...

I recieve your Peace cards and enjoy them so much. I feel thet we are so alike in many ways only you are more "holy". Was so glad to hear your Mom is doing much better...
Bless you and yours
Honey