Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Winter

To send today's card: Snow Family

Quote for the Day:

On days when life is difficult and I feel overwhelmed, as I do fairly often, it helps to remember in my prayers that all God requires of me is to trust Him and be His friend. I find I can do that.
Bruce Larson


Been a busy day. Sister Rita Louise came home from a visit with her mom for her 80th birthday. She hadn't been home for 23 years or more and this seemed like a significant enough reason to make a home visit. Her mom was so excited! She went last Friday and came back today.... she had a wonderful time but she is glad to be back and we are glad to have her back!

Shelley did something with her toenail last night... split it or something.... anyway she ended up going to the vet and spending half the day there.

We got snow! It's turned into winter. Just like that. Didn't ask me or anything... just did it.

Blessings of Peace and All Good!
Sr. Patricia and all the Sisters

1 comment:

mary said...

HI SISTER PAT,, ENJOYED YOUR LETTER TODAY, IT'S ALWAYS SO REFRESHING SPIRITUALY TO RECEIVE IT EVERY MORNING. YOUR VERY ANIMATED AND YOUR LETTERS ARE SOME TIME TOO FUNNY. BUT I PRAY JESUS WILL KEEP YOU GOING WITH GOOD HEALTH SO YOUR FRIEND OUT HERE CAN CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOUR UPLIFTING LETTERS EVERY DAY!!
GOD BLESS YOU, MARY