Monday, November 12, 2007

Catholic Bestsellers for November

To send today's card: Saint Frances Cabrini

Quote for the Day:

"We must pray without tiring, for the salvation of mankind does not depend on material success; nor on sciences that cloud the intellect. Neither does it depend on arms and human industries, but on Jesus alone."
Mother Frances Xavier Cabrini





Months and months ago I had told the folks at Catholic Publishing (of which I am a small member) that I wanted to share the Catholic Bestseller's list with you. So here we are finally getting around to it. I hope when I die the Lord doesn't wait so long for me to decide to get around to letting me into heaven! Yikes!

I am suffering from after Halloween - best go have a little candy bar snydrome. After all there are only a few left, and I shouldn't let them get so lonely.






Catholic Bestseller's Report for November

Hardback

1. Mother Teresa: Come Be My Light
Mother Teresa with Brian Kolodiejchuk,

2. Jesus of Nazareth
Pope Benedict XVI

3. Soul Provider
Edward Beck

4. Celebration of Discipline
Richard Foster

5. The Dream Manager
Matthew Kelly,

6. Catechism of the Catholic Church
Our Sunday Visitor

7. Simply Christian

8. The Apostles
Pope Benedict XVI

9. Mother Angelica’s Little Book of
Life Lessons and Everyday Spirituality

Raymond Arroyo

10. The Rhythm of Life
Matthew Kelly


Paperback

1. The Screwtape Letters
C. S. Lewis

2. Catechism of the Catholic Church

3. Mere Christianity
C. S. Lewis

4. The Great Divorce
C. S. Lewis

5. Why Forgive?
Johann Christoph Arnold

6. United States Catholic Catechism
for Adults

7. Prayer
Joyce Rupp

8. Reconciliation
Robert Morneau

9. Compendium of the Catechism
of the Catholic Church

10. Return of the Prodigal Son
Henri J. M. Nouwen




Blessings of Peace and All Good!
Sr. Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: