Sunday, November 11, 2007

Monday - I Can See

To send today's card: Saint Josaphat

Quote for the Day:

I have found in life that if you want a miracle
you first need to do whatever it is you can do -
if that's to plant, then plant;
if it is to read, then read;
if it is to change, then change;
if it is to study, then study;
if it is to work, then work;
whatever you have to do.
And then you will be well on your way of doing the labor that works miracles.
Jim Rohn.





I can See!

I am just totally amazed! I can read the small print on my computer! Totally amazing. On Saturday I had our computer whiz friend Dale over to fix and heal all the rough spots on my new server. One of the first things he said to me was, "Gosh, your monitor is really shot!"

"Really?" I said, "I thought it was just fuzzy because my eyes were going bad and old age was creeping up."

"No," he said, "This monitor is really bad!"

So, we went and got a new one! Whoa. Just totally whoa! Can hardly tell you how different things are. I got one of those flat screen monitors so that it takes up about 1/100th of desk space that it used to. I also can sit it far back against the wall and I still can see it at medium print. Just totally whoa!

Isn't it amazing how sometimes we are so sure its just ourselves who are out of sync.. and then all of a sudden we find out, "No, it actually is a real, concrete problem that can be fixed!"

Just amazing!

Blessings of Peace and All Good!
Sr. Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: