Monday, October 01, 2007

Feast of the Guardian Angels

To send today's card: Feast of the Guardian Angels

Eigth day of the Novena to Saint Francis


Quote for the Day:

If trouble hearing Angels song with thine ears, try listening with thy heart.
Meriel Stelliger


Tuesday,

Well the day started out pretty well... in fact I was sure it was going to be an absolute winner. But about midday it took a definite nose dive and now about the only thing I am looking forward to is going to bed and trying another attempt at life tomorrow.

I am working on the new card site.... it is a bit like trying to dig a tunnel through a mountain with a teaspoon. A bit over my head. I'm hoping to have it up for Christmas.. but not sure what year just now. Oh well.... we will see.

Perhaps the angels will fly in and help me out! Better put in an order for a platoon!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters



The Confession Connection

Preparing for Confession:
Taking Your Spiritual Temperature

by Fr. Thomas M Casey.


Day Four:

Some family History on Reconciliation

If you are ever asked why Catholics believe that Jesus gave us the sacrament of reconciliation, you can simply refer to John 20:22, "After saying this ['As the Father sent me, so I send you'], he breathed on them and said: 'Receive the Holy Spirit. Whose sins you forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins you retain are retained.'"

to be continued


A selected article from "101 Inspirational Stories of the Sacrament of Reconciliation."


No comments: