Sunday, September 30, 2007

Feast of St. Therese - Upgrading server.. amazing

To send today's card: Feast of Saint Therese

Seventh day of the Novena to Saint Francis


Quote for the Day:

Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing.
St.Therese


Monday,

Ha... I have to write this fast... because... I am watching a movie on my computer.... it's "The Truman Story".... I'm the only one in the house who likes it... so its a solo viewing. We all watched it about a year or so ago.. and it was voted down for future viewing... except for me... I like it. So I'm sitting here at my desk eating a delicious apple and enjoying my movie. Except I took a 30 minute break now to work on the JoyNotes so I don't end up doing it at the end... when its too late for brain functioning. I do have that problem.

I'm also very excited for the day... because I had my friend Dale come over to upgrade the MySQL on my server.. and HURRAY....we did it! Fantastico... You see when I got into this server I didn't realize that it also meant all the upgrades for the thing were now my responsibility. Soooo.... when I found that out... it was like... "Oh brother... now what.' But my jove we did it.. onwards and upwards! It pays to have friends!

I'm learning a whole lot of new things with this server.... just amazing... most of all .. that its not as impossible as it might look.. just "one step at a time, Lord Jesus."

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters



The Confession Connection

Preparing for Confession:
Taking Your Spiritual Temperature

by Fr. Thomas M Casey.


Day Two:

A Sacrament for Seeing the Truth

This Jesus meets you in the sacraments of the Church in order to give you the gift of his presence through the most common elements of your daily life: water, bread and wine, touch and speech.

Jesus gives you the sacrament of reconciliation as a help because he understands that you often need to hear a voice other than your own to assure you that you are forgiven, that all is well and that you do not need to be haunted by past mistakes.


to be continued


A selected article from "101 Inspirational Stories of the Sacrament of Reconciliation."


No comments: