Friday, September 21, 2007

Novena to St Therese and Confession!

I hope you will join with me on this novena...I know its pretty close after just finishing the last one.. But I know of many great results from praying to St. Therese! So....

Guess what? A really great article just came out on confession.. in of all places the Wall Street Journal! This is the article that I was contacted by the reporter for.. I didn't make it into print.. but the article is really good!

Would you work with me in making it a popular article? If you go and read it... and encourage your friends to do it... we can make an article on confession a much bigger splash! I think they keep track of all the people who go to the page and read it.

One thing that I find interesting in the article is the number of other Christians churches besides Catholic that are encouraging "confession." That's kind of a breakthrough I think.

Here's the link to the article. Confession Makes a Comeback

I am going to make my main intention with this novena that Confession does indeed make a comeback!

Blessings of Peace and all Good!
Sister Patricia

No comments: