Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sixth Day of Novena

To send today's card: Sixth Day of the Novena to Saint Therese

Third day of the Novena to Saint Francis


Quote for the Day:

It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching.
St. Francis of Assisi


Thursday,

Pi just had his daily grape and is doing his little talking and twittering about as he tries to encourage me to take him upstairs to bed. It's only six o'clock though and that seems a bit early. Will let him chatter about a bit more. Tried to get a picture of him as he knaws on his rope - but he doesn't like the camera aimed at him. Rats.

It is definitely turning fall here, (Spokane, Washington) - we are still able to pray evening prayer outside but everyone (or almost everyone) grabs a sweater. Guess when we start grabbing mittens and a stocking cap it will be time to move indoors. Sigh. I do think Summer went way too fast.

Had my mom over for dinner today. When I was taking her home to the assisted living place, I saw someone had "The World's sweetest Mom" on their license plate.... I didn't tell them they had the second sweetest mom, because mine was obviously the first... sometimes you just have to let people be. I mean of course she has probably never met my mom so she wouldn't know her mom was only the world's second best.... one of those sitations where ignorance is bliss.

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just read some of my past Joy Notes on my mail site and realized that you were actually considering pulling Joy Notes???!!! So glad you decided not too because I would have missed them and all those you provide with them. Thank you Sr. Pat....I love your site more than any others I receive!