Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fifth Day of Novena -

To send today's card: Fifth Day of the Novena to Saint Therese

Today is the feast of the North American Martyrs


Quote for the Day:

Above all the grace and the gifts that Christ gives to his beloved is that of overcoming self.
St. Francis of Assisi


Wednesday,

I am not sure where the direction of this day will be going. I feel quite alert but I'm not acting like it. I've already tipped stuff off the sacristy cart as I was preparing for Mass, and there are other little signs that fuzz is creeping over the mental processes in a very definite way.

I don't think I am the only one either... in fact I may be the best case in the room.... everyone else seems to be wiped as well. Hmmm.... it could be that getting about five hours of sleep is not enough. Isn't it funny... you think you have yourself turned around to good habits and wham... before you know it you are back doing things in the same crazy way.

Of course I do have an excuse .. it won't hold water.... but I was just having too much fun yesterday with Barb planning things for the card site and then afterwards making new backgrounds and it was just one more.. I think this would be neat if I did this...and the clock meanwhile is just doing its ticking tock stuff without any concern for my stupidity in not paying attention to it.

Anyway I am resolving to do better today... and that is why it is not even ten o'clock in the morning (Tuesday) and I am moving solidly forward on doing the JoyNotes. There may be hope left yet!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: