Sunday, October 21, 2007

JoyNotes - collecting stories for new book

To send today's card: Thinking of you... and praying for you.


Quote for the Day:

I think there is something, more important than believing: Action! The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.
Clement Stone





Monday

So much of the time I feel that I need to be in control and always woefully aware that I am not. But bit by bit it is starting to sink into my very small brain (as Pooh would say) that I really don't have to be in control if I let God be in control.

The trick I think is not to panic when it "looks" like God isn't in control.

Padre Pio once counseled someone to, "Pray, hope and don't worry." I need to do that a lot.

I am getting started "once again" in collecting stories for the new book. Had a problem with the form but it is fixed now. Submit your story. I am also starting a blog about this book ... but it is still being designed..hope to have it up for viewing tomorrow.


Blessings of Peace and all Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: