Thursday, October 18, 2007

Email Woes and Cardsite Solution

To send today's card: North American Martyrs


Quote for the Day:

Be still, and know that I am God.

Ps 46:10





Feast of Saints Isaac Jogues and Companions.

Praise the Lord - and Blessings In Abundance. I figured out what was wrong with the card site!

Nothing. Absolutely nothing!



What was wrong was my email address. Apparently srpat@calledbyjoy.com has been stolen and used so many times by spammers that practically the entire internet has banned me from using it. So everytime I tried to send out a Peace Card using my email address.. it wouldn't work. Isn't that special?

So... obviously I have changed my email address. For the moment I'm using my comcast email.... stclare3@comcast.net .... so for anyone who has whitelisted my address in their email... please make the change... that address is going into oblivion. The black hole of cyberspace.

Tomorrow is my day of recollection. Whew. I think I need it - I've decided I'm going to have a complete day away from the computer. A book and breathing time and maybe a nap sounds just wonderful. Hope God thinks so too.... I hope, I hope, I hope.

Blessings of Peace and all Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Sister:

I am sorry for your email woes you are such a outgoing Nun I am sure God wants you to help other people. I do enjoy your Joy Notes & stories. Everything works out in the end when we trust & surrender to God. I found that out this year. Take Sister, Get plenty of R & R.