Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday - and Wonderful Shelley

To send this card: Easter Wednesday

Quote for the Day:

Never let anything so fill you with sorrow as to make you forget the joy of the Christ risen.
Mother Teresa


Wonderful Wednesday

As I look out my office window, I should be seeing the nice rush of water cascading over the rocks into the koi pond. It's been off since November becuase of the weather but it was finally close to being turned on today except for one small problem.

The problem is yellow, has four legs and loves to chew anything it can find to chew. What it found to chew was a little plastic screw that fits on top of the pump lid so it could be fastened down tight and not let any air into it.

Leon the guy who came to start the pond said, "Unfortunately it does not hold so well when the little plastic screw has been chewed."

I say what my dad would have said on such occasions. "Well, bless her little heart."

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Just wanted to say thatafter praying the Novena St. Joseph really came through for both our sons looking for work; One, a first year university student found work in a fine restaurant, just as his mealplan was running out; the other, with trouble discerning his future and reluctant to embrace anything, has been working in a sign business since last week. We pray he keeps on going. Many thanks to wonderful St. Joseph!!!

Gary said...

Dear Sister..although I heartly enjoy and look foward to your daily newsletter I do really miss you talking about your beloved pets..your dog and Pi and your cat.and of course your fish..I am a lover of annimals....and I had to put down my belover cat 1 year ago at almost 15 yrs...with cancer..it broke my heart..and I had to put down my beloved dog Chelsea..who was nearly 18....so please mention your pets..it takes some of my hurt away..but there still in my prayers every day of my life...thank you dear Sister...Mr Gary Mangiaracina...my e-mail address fow your daily peace card is rockme44@bellsouth.net..