Monday, April 09, 2007

Tasty Tuesday

To send this card: Easter Tuesday

Quote for the Day:

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.
Robert Flatt


Easter Tuesday

Tasty Tuesday - Do you think a bowl of dry cereal with milk counts as a tasty dish? I hope so because as a matter of fact this is what I am having right now.

There are some definite pluses to a dry cereal snack.

One: Very little preparation
Two: Very little clean-up and
Three: I like it!

What more could you ask for?

Peace and Joy!
Sr. Patricia and all the Sisters

Tasty Tip of the Week

from Barbara George
Chocolate lover? If chocolate is your downfall, a better way to limit yourself is to buy good dark chocolate.

Dark chocolate is harder and melts slower therefore taking you longer to eat.

The richness is more satisfying so a little bit goes a long way.

Of course, you still need to limit yourself. One ounce of dark chocolate has about 150 calories and 13 grams of carbohydrate. This compares to 1/2 cup of ice cream or a large apple. Take a piece, enjoy it, don't go back for more.


Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sister Patricia,

Thank you for the suggestion about dark chocolate -- my favorite anyway!

A question: who is Robert Flatt? I couldn't find any information about him.

Thank you, Sister.

Respectfully,

Eileen

Sr Pat said...

Sorry, I have no idea. I found his quote on a Christian quotes page and I liked it.