Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Thankful Thursday and Radio Fun

To send this card: Easter Thursday

Quote for the Day:

Failure is the opportunity to begin again, more intelligently.
Henry Ford


Thankful Thursday

Today was a really nice day for which I am very thankful. It started out with the usual round of prayer, adoration, Mass and then the Bishop came over to record his piece for the radio and then somehow after that the day just seemed to go into overdrive. I actually got things done - its that they were things that don't really give one a sense of making headway sort of things.

But then again in reflection some of those things are the ones that often have greater results in the Kingdom than other things. So hard to judge even oneself when you think about it.

I sort of feel snowballed by all the things that shoulda been done! But one thing I did today that was totally, totally fun and actually has been worthwhile was that I did some radio practice for being interviewed. First I taped a whole half hour of myself interviewing my self about forgiveness. It was kind of silly but fun and then when Barb came over to help me out with different things, I made her interview me for five minutes with any questions she could think up about forgiveness.

I was amazed I actually could come up with some answers! What do you know? Sometimes we know more than we think. Than I interviewed her and it was just a blast! We had so much fun and what was great about it was that we both learned to be up and relaxed about being interviewed. Which just goes to show - if you can make something that could be work into fun you make more progress than if you make it just work!

Isn't it just amazing what wonderful revelations I get? Think I first heard about that from Mary Poppins when I was six years old,,, but hey it's still just sinking in at fifty!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters


Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is thankful Thursday bit of joy the Wednesday news? www.paladian@semo.net