Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back Online and News about Jasper (the fish)

To send this card: Saints Philip and James

Quote for the Day:

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence.
Helen Keller


Thankful Thursday

Well, I'm thankful that the site is back up. Guess the powers at be were changing and moving things. All is well for now. Life always has its little surprises.

Last night I did another great interview with Fr. Jim Van Vurst, OFM and put it on the air tonight. I will try and get it online for tomorrow.

Today I had a wonderful interview with Jenifer and Greg Willits - the couple who are doing the "That Catholic Show." It was a very fun interview they are quite a dynamic couple - it will be fun to see where God takes them with their latest adventure of stepping out in faith. I think very far!

Greg knows all about putting up RSS feeds and stuff like that and he is going to tutor me through the maze of understanding. Soon I will be able to post some of our weekly radio shows on itunes! That will be neat. Our bishop also has been doing a biweekly radio program that I've wanted to get as a easy download - so will be glad to start climbing this new IPOD Mountain.

Oh and guess what. I thought I had lost my little koi fish, Jasper, because we all kept looking and looking in our pond and there was no sign of him but after a week of cleaning out algae (thanks Barb - see I told you she helps me with everything!) Jasper showed up! Whew!

Sister Rita Louise was the first to see him when she was out with Shelley. I was sitting here at my desk and I wondered why she came running back to the monastery so fast. "I've found Jasper," she exclaimed excitedly, "And he's alive!"

We held our own little Resurrection Party. He was lost but has been found!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

Today's JoyNotes

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never done this before so I haven't a clue what I am doing. That's nothing new, but thanks be to God it usually turns out OK. I so enjoy reading JoyNotes every day and it has become part of my morning or evening prayer. If this works I'll do some more but I have no google password or whatever the other one said to use, so here it is. Please let me know how to do the other, someone.

Anonymous said...

Very nice interview with Roger and Tom. They were certainly impressed with your Navy background. Hope these interviews continue to go well for you.

Sr. Marianne