Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Web Link for Wednesday -

To send this card: Come Holy Spirit


Quote for the Day:

Troubles are often the tools by which God fashions us for better things.
Henry Ward Beecher


Wednesday's Web Link

Today's link happened without even searching for it. It is a wonderful, wonderful (add a few more wonderful's to that) wonderful video. It is fifteen minutes long and can really be life changing if you take the time to watch and listen and then think and ponder.

I got the link by visiting a friends website daily blog. My friend Philippa had loaded up this YouTube video of the 2005 commencement speech at Standford University. It is really good or at least I shall say I found it really good and I think you will too.

Steve Job

Oh and guess what? My radio interview on KBVM - the Catholic radio station in Portland, Oregon with Dina Marie went really well. At least I had lots of fun doing it which for me means it went well. No idea what the listeners thought of it. When I get the CD of it I will share it with you.

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters


Today's JoyNotes

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sr.Pat,
Ilove your links.Steve Job's is great.
Thanks!
Another Patricia