Sunday, May 06, 2007

Miracle Monday - Radio - Steve Pomper Is There Anything Wrong Officer?

To send this card: Joy to My Heart

Quote for the Day:

Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish.
Ovid


Miracle Monday

Well Tuesday is my last day of the Radio Publicity Class. Boo hoo, boo hoo. It has been so much fun. I am hoping and praying I can continue on my own and actually get on some other radio stations. I've made the Blessed Mother my Publicity Agent so will see how much she is into this!

Today a class mate shared the results of his first interview! I thought it was really great. He is a Seattle Police Officer and he wrote a book called, 'Is There a Problem Officer?' . I thought he did really well on the interview and it was really interesting what he was talking about. Giving tickets from the Officer's point of view. One of the things that struck me was that an officer who has just pulled you over for a traffic violiation may have just come off minutes before from the emotional trauma of investigating a homicide - so comments like, "Gosh Officer, don't you have anything better to do than dish out tickets" really isn't the best way to make his day!

If you would like to listen to his interview, Steve Pomper The Beat not only will you like it but you will learn some very important things about how to react when you get a traffic ticket or more to the point.. how to react so you don't get one!

I think my miracle for Miracle Monday is just what a transforming wonder this radio class was. From thinking I absolutely could not do this.. (but why not try).... to actually already getting booked on two radio stations and eager to find more!

If anyone knows anyone who is in radio and might be open to a radio interview... My focus is, Finding Freedom through Forgiveness - in the home, office, world.

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

Today's JoyNotes

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

No comments: