Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day and Radio Interview

To send this card: Mother's Day Card

More Cards for Mother's Day

Quote for the Day:

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
Abraham Lincoln


Friendship Friday

Many, many blessings, prayers and good wishes for all Mothers! You are saints and blesseds! Your reward in heaven will be great!

Okay here it is. My true measure of friendship for you. I am going to share the recording of my interview on the Florida Country radio station. Other than the fact that my voice sounds a bit thin because I was like uh.. you know, nervous... it's not too bad.

Of course it didn't hurt that Roger and Tom edited it pretty nicely! http://confession101.com/radio/flradio.mp3

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters


Today's JoyNotes

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent radio interview! I didn't
want it to end! Why not tell us more about how you became a Nun? Also, please tell us more about how you got
over the death of your brother.

I know this is supposed to be about your radio interview, but I just want you to know how much I enjoy your
"Quote for Today" in Joy Notes.

Keep up the good work!!! And, thanks!

Anonymous said...

THANKS for sharing your radio interview :^) ... I'm sure it will have a positive impact on some of the listeners in FL. Keep up all your good work ! It's a JOY to read your notes every morning before I get my workday started. ~ m/vt

Anonymous said...

Thoroughly enjoyed your radio interview. Heard it here in Scotland UK through the link you gave.
God Bless
Bernadette Malley
xx

Regina said...

I'm new to Joy Notes and I must concur- this interview was lovely! I rec'd some great wisdom from you today on how to handle the grief I have been suffering through over the loss of my father, like if I start being happy again, then it's a disrespect towards him... but no, he wants me to be happy and to know that he is in heaven now...
Thank you so much for this interview and thanks to God for drawing me here!
God bless you, Sister!