Wednesday, December 05, 2007

JoyNotes - St. Nicholas - Shout Life

To send today's card: Saint Nicholas

Send an Advent Card

Quote for the Day:
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Burton Hillis


Happy Feast of Saint Nicholas!

I'm in a very bad way tonight. Every little thing distracts me. First I have to go here.. then I have to go there.... sigh. I may never get this out before morning... if I don't settle myself down.

Jeremiah (cat) was in such a funny, funny pose tonight... he was laying on the couch like King Tut or something. I went to get my camera - but naturally he had moved. I took a picture anyway but his eyes didn't come out right... they make him look like a space cat from Planet Zulo or something so I decided not to share it. I think it would have affected his dignity and he's quite proud of his dignity you know.

We had lots of nice snow... but then we got lots of nice rain.... and it looks like we won't be getting any of the white stuff for at least a week. I hope we have a white Christmas. That always used to be a given but not so much anymore. Of course I used to live a little bit further north than Spokane - and we got lots of snow.

A friend today told me about a sort of Christian My space place called Shout Life So I decided to take a look and sign up and see how it goes. So far it seems nice... and you can also see how I was getting distracted by putting up my page!

Well, best get moving.... or it will be five o'clock in the morning and Sr. Colleen will be wanting me to go out with the dog and I never will have gone to bed. What a horrible thought.

No comments: