Monday, March 12, 2007

Too Tired to Think


To send this card: In touch with Eternity

Quote for the Day:

A good plan implemented today is better than a perfect plan implemented tomorrow.
- George S. Patton


Novena to St. Joseph - Third Day

O Glorious Saint Joseph
Whose power it is
to render possible
things which are impossible,
come to my aid
in this present
difficulty and distress.

Take this impossible
and difficult affair
which I reccommend to you
under your special care
and protection
that it may have
a happy issue.

O Glorious Saint Joseph,
let it not be said
that I have invoked you in vain.
Since you are so powerful
with Jesus and Mary
show that your goodness
equals your power.

Amen.


Last night I stayed up way too late. And tonight for some reason I am tired. Hmmm? Maybe there is a correlation here.

If I wasn't so tired I could probably think what it is.

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: