Tuesday, March 13, 2007

St Joseph - How to fold underwear

To send this card: In touch with Eternity

Quote for the Day:

A good plan implemented today is better than a perfect plan implemented tomorrow.
- George S. Patton


Novena to St. Joseph - Third Day

O Glorious Saint Joseph
Whose power it is
to render possible
things which are impossible,
come to my aid
in this present
difficulty and distress.

Take this impossible
and difficult affair
which I reccommend to you
under your special care
and protection
that it may have
a happy issue.

O Glorious Saint Joseph,
let it not be said
that I have invoked you in vain.
Since you are so powerful
with Jesus and Mary
show that your goodness
equals your power.

Amen.


Now this is going to sound very weird - but last week I told a story on Friendship Friday on how a group of lovely Christian ladies came to visit me when I was in the hospital and one told me how to fold my underwear in such a neat way.

Well, I was going to leave it at that, but then another nice lady emailed me and said, "And how do you fold your underwear? Aren't you going to tell us?"

So, I never really thought I would be giving lessons on underwear folding - but really it is a very neat way - and especially a great thing to do on days when you have tons of stuff to do and don't know which very important job is more important than another.

On those days take a few minutes off and go fold your underwear - at least you get a feeling of accomplishment. Something got done!

Well, basically you fold your underwear like socks..... you lay the underwear out flat, fold one side a third over and the other side a third over and then you tuck the bottom into the top of the waist band. Like you do socks!

Viola! You have a neat little package. I don't know if you can follow my written instructions or not - hmmmm, I suppose I could always do a tutorial on YouTube like my Oprah movie. But I think probably not!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

To add a comment Blog On JoyNotes

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sr Pat,

Believe it or not, UTUBE already have a folding underware video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYug-oV0LX4

I think this one on folding shirts, oriental style,is really neat too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbTnRkEn8U8

Jennifer
Chicago

Anonymous said...

Hi Sr Pat,

Believe it or not, UTUBE already has a folding underware video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYug-oV0LX4

I think this one on folding shirts, oriental style, is really neat too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbTnRkEn8U8

Jennifer
Chicago

Anonymous said...

You're so wonderfully beautiful and lovable, Sister Patricia. It's so good to share with you and others through the gift of your generous spirit. Margaret from Oz.

ElaineMomNC said...

Sister, I was doing my "daily duty" of folding the wash, and with a giggle recalled your folding advice! It works wonderfully well! It's hard to do without a smile now, so it adds fun and neatness to this task I'm not too crazy about. Thanks and God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sr. Pat,

Thanks so much for all your helpful hints!!! This one is too much... I love it !!!!!

Tickled Pink
Marylin

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.