Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blurry Blurred Day

To send this card: My Spirit Within You

Music: Be Thou My Vision (good song for blurry eyes)

Quote for the Day:

Troubles are often the tools by which God fashions us for better things.
- Henry Ward Beecher


Novena to St. Joseph - Fifth Day

O Glorious Saint Joseph
Whose power it is
to render possible
things which are impossible,
come to my aid
in this present
difficulty and distress.

Take this impossible
and difficult affair
which I reccommend to you
under your special care
and protection
that it may have
a happy issue.

O Glorious Saint Joseph,
let it not be said
that I have invoked you in vain.
Since you are so powerful
with Jesus and Mary
show that your goodness
equals your power.

Amen.


I went to the eye doctor today to get my eyes checked. They put those little drops in so they can see things in my eye better and I can see worse. I think the JoyNotes will be brief today.. because things are blurry. My mind often feels blurred but when the eyes join in best to throw in the towel for the day.


Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

To add a comment Blog On JoyNotes

Our book on Reconciliation     Our Workbook for Confession

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello sister, sorry to hear about your blurry vision. hope you get better soon coz it's great having you on line.

get well soon.

martha

Anonymous said...

You'll be in my heart & prayers at St Peter-Julian's, Sydney tomorrow, Sister Patricia and especially during Novena time. God's blessings of love, along with mine. Margaret from Oz.