Sunday, April 30, 2006

Saint Joseph the Worker

Quote:"The time is always right to do what is right."



Martin Luther King, Jr



The Feast of Saint Joseph the Worker! What a wonderful way to start out Mary's month. Though it is often said that Mary points always to her son, I think sometimes she finds ways to point to her good husband as well!



In our community we have a deep devotion to Saint Joseph. I think perhaps with Catholics that is a universal thing. He may have been a quiet figure in the history pages, but their is always a warm place in our heart for him. I think like Saint Joseph some of those who leave the deepest imprint on our hearts on those who are quietly known and loved, such as family members or dear friends. People who make us smile just to remember them. Wouldn't this make a nice epitah? "He loved much and was loved much."




Blessings of Peace and All Good,

Sister Patricia and all the Sisters



===============================


Follow Me
by Msgr. David E. Rosage "Ask, and you will receive. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened to you."

Mt 7:7


God wants to be a gracious and generous Abba to me. However, he wants me to ask for whatever I need, not to make him aware of my needs, but to bring me to a deeper appreciation of my dependence on him.



Jesus instructs me simply and clearly how to pray with perseverance and patience. Furthermore, he gives me the assurance that I will receive and I will find.



All Jesus asks is faith and trust in him.

No comments: