Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New Possibilities



To send this card: Today's Card

Music: The Light of the Spirit

Quote:Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles," 1992 (commonly misattributed to Nelson Mandela, 1994 inauguration speech)




Isn't that quote above so wonderful? I am sure like me, you have read it many times, but its one of those I think we need to read over and over. At least I do.

It has been some time since I spent some quality time working on the card site. So that is my next focus for a bit. (I am taking a break from the book for a while) anyway I would love to receive some input from you as to any changes you might like to see, new cards you might like. How I might make it easier to use, etc. I made a new poll Sed Joynotes. I would love for you to take a few moments to check your preferences. Also you can leave a comment when you click on the view results line. Thanks so very much, your thoughts and suggestions will be invaluable!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters
===============================



Follow Me
by Msgr. David E. Rosage
Christ suffered for you . . . and left you an example, to have you follow in his footsteps. (1 Pt 2:21)
Lk 5:27-28


Jesus, as you know, I have my favorite crucifix prominently displayed in my room. If I am tempted to indulge in self-pity, a casual glance at your image is a surefire remedy.

When I am angry, offended, discouraged, lonely, or tired, a contemplative gaze at the outpouring of your love on that cross lifts my spirits to new heights.

Thank you for being there, Jesus. Thank you for reminding me of the total gift of your love.


No comments: