Thursday, April 06, 2006

Card Site Changes and Votes



To send this card: Today's Card



Quote:God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.

St. Augustine



Thank you, thank you for everyone who participated in the card site poll and especially thank you for everyone who took the time to share a comment or two. They are very helpful. And guess what? I already started making some changes. Don't groan those who didn't want the changes. You know its in my blood, I just can't help myself. But really I think its much, much better. Do please take a look. Franciscan Card Site.

Oh, and besides that I have also entered in the Easter Card contest! If you like you can visit my Easter Card Page and vote. Easter Page. The way you vote is by writing a review. Sorry, but that's just the way it works. Even two or three words qualifies as a good vote! Thank you for those who do!

VOTE for this siteat the Cardmasters World Championship
Well, these are busy radio days in Seattle and Spokane as we join the Sacred Heart Radio team in their three day Spring Radiothon. I am asking Saint Joseph to help and bless all those who join us in making it possible to continue. It is such an overwhelming testimony of God's love I think to have Catholic radio and I know he blesses all those who make it possible for others. We don't usually have the radio on all day in the monastery but during these days we are praying and listening all day! Well, except prayer and meals of course.

Sister Rita Louise and myself talked a little on the air. Sister Rita Louise's first time and she did marvelous! I talk on the radio more than she does, but I was much more tongue tied and twisted than she was. (I think she prayed more - will have to remember that!) Tomorrow perhaps Sister Colleen and some others will join in the fun!



Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters
===============================


Follow Me
by Msgr. David E. Rosage
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings glad tidings, Announcing peace, bearing good news, announcing salvation.
Is 52:7


By striving to live very close to Jesus in mind and heart, I bring glad tidings and peace to many hearts.

As I try to keep myself experientially aware of Jusus' abiding presence with me and within me, all my actions and attitudes will reflect the good news of salvation.

I am reminded that actions speak louder than words.


No comments: