Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Candy -Review book- National Catholic Register

Valentines Day was very nice. Our neighbor brought us over delicious chocolate cupcakes and another friend brought us little valentine bags of candy. So we were well sweeted out for the day! Enjoyed every morsel... with a few left for tomorrow.

Lent is coming soon.... in one week as a matter of fact. Not sure at all how that happened so fast. One of the sisters was commenting at dinner about doing something before lent and I said, "Oh well, that's weeks away yet!" And she said, "Think again." Sigh.

One of the things I need to be concentrating a bit more on in the next few months - is to promote my latest book on reconciliation. I really think it is a great book with wonderful, wonderful stories no brag, just fact as they say - and anyway I can say that - because they are not my stories - they are the great stories that many of you sent in for the book!

I do have a favor to ask of those of you who have read it. Would you be so kind as to write a review on Amazon? This is the place where many people go to look at a book even if they don't buy it there... they check it out on Amazon to see what its about. Right now, there are no reviews on the book at all, so sad, and it would be so nice to have a few! Thank you so much.

Review Sr. Patricia's book Thank you very, very much!

Also, if anyone subscribes to the National Catholic Register the next issue has an article about me! More brag? I can't say yet cause I haven't read the article yet, but I'm hoping its good!

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your notes every day. Is there some reason why I don't receive the music? I haven't heard the songs for quite some time.

Thanks for your joy notes.

scarbary said...

Hello, I really look forward every day to your Joy Notes. I ordered your Book and found it very good. I'm on my way now Amazon to give it a review. God Bless you for the work you do. Your friend in Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

I pre-ordered 2 copies of your book on Reconciliation and never got them.
Then I reordered again and added 2 books on Priestood and never got any.
Then I ordered through the Franciscan place and they wanted my debit/credit card number which I don't use on the internet. I wrote to them after they gave me the place where to go and they told me that I could send a check through the mail.
So I ordered again through regular mail 2 books on Priestood and 2 books on Reconciliation and sent an extra $7.oo for Shipping. That was over a month ago and still didn't receive anything. I wanted to gave one of each book as presents to a priest here in Tucson, Az. and keep a copy for myself. Now is there anyway that you could look this up for me.
Thanks, Gigi Ouellet

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister Patricia and other friends,
Thanks for the up-lifting JoyNotes, that help one smile and think of Jesus' peace in the midst of busy days. I like to forward your messages and love the music! I wonder if anonymous has checked his/her speakers and, also, if sound comes through from other sites/programs. I have reformatted computers then have to go out and get the driver for the sound card. That's sometimes tricky. Good luck! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Sr. Pat,

God bless you! All that you do and write about, almost makes my head spin, but since I know that you depend on Jesus and His Mother, Mary, 'nothing shall be denied you!'. I'm so happy that I found your congregation and website and wanted to take a minute to share that with you. I know it's almost impossible for you to read/respond to all your emails, but that's okay. I send this with the utmost of respect and encouragement and that is enough. Again, God bless, Tim Page, North Hills, CA (I use anonymous, only because I don't wish to open an account)

Unknown said...

I was SO excited to see you in the National Catholic Register! Great article! God Bless you!!