Monday, February 26, 2007

Lights Out

To send this card: Faith

Music: I Know Whom I Have Believed

Quote for the Day:

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
Bob Hope


I am reading a book called, "Lights Out" and its all about getting more sleep. Now isn't that a novel idea?

I'm going to try it tonight and will let you know how it goes tomorrow. Yawn.

Blessings of Peace and All Good,
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

Our book on Reconciliation

Our Workbook for Confession

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so freaked last night because on Thursday and again on Friday, I had so wanted to write and recommend "lights out" to you, but I resisted. I think that you'll really like it, if you read it through to the end. I've read most of the 70 reviews on Amazon and find that most of the people that criticize it, haven't tried it and 2 different drs. gave it top reviews. will be interested to see what you think. tonie