Thursday, February 23, 2006

To send this card:In Prayer

Music: Hail Mary, Gentle Woman

Quote: There is no future in any job. The future lies in
the man who holds the job.
George Crane

My brain is on fuzz. I think I might be coming down with something or else the weather change is affecting my head. It tends to do that, along with a myriad of other things like getting car sick. I went with Sister Colleen to take Shelley to the vet for a check-up and the ride didn't agree with me. How fortunate I am that I don't travel very much!

More and more lately I have been trying to put myself into Mary's hands one hundred percent. Just seems like the safest and best thing to do... so even though today is not necessarily a Mary day - thought I would share a Mary card with you.

Blessings of Peace and all Good!
Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: