Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Quote: In order to open the door to God, we must first have the realism to recognize that we cannot sort ourselves out. We need help. If it were possible for us to sort out our own problems, then our Lord would have wasted his time on the Cross.
Fr. Francis Randolp from his book Pardon and Peace

13 Days to go for Confession Stories! Thank you for your prayers and help! At this point I have sent out notes to all who have sent stories (not including Wednesday). So if you have sent a story and not heard from me please drop me a note to see if we can track it down.

Since I have been writing so much lately, I will take pity on you tonight and keep it short. Just remember if you need a miracle in your life, ask for it. I have been so surprised the miracles that have come my way just by asking, times when I knew there was no way they could happen but just went ahead and asked anyway. And they happened! Big ones and little ones. Go ahead and ask!

Blessings of Peace and all Good,Sister Patricia and all the Sisters

No comments: